Wednesday, November 28, 2007

seriously

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My son told my aunt and me, out of the blue, the other day, that his dead robot pees in a hat, but he is teaching him to pee in the toilet.
How cool is that, I mean the things we can teach robots these days.

I have been thinking about this alot, maybe it's code. Maybe he is CIA, just in case I won't tell Scooter Libby.

My husband thinks that RadioShack is a front for the CIA (got this idea long before the show Chuck). He originally got the idea from my mother, their evidence is that there is never anyone in the stores, and when there is, they buy a $2 adapter, yet, they can afford to have stores in just about every neighborhood. That is the less detailed argument, but gives you the general idea. It is very well thought out. I wonder where my son gets his robot ideas.

3 comments:

Jess said...

leaving the cia stuff alone, I do suggest not giving the robot too much to drink right before bedtime.

Mike Greiner said...

You're missing the obvious! Wash your sons hats!!! He's pissing in them!

Anonymous said...

My son would never pee in his hat. How dare you even suggest such a thing? I will however wash his brother's hats.