Monday, November 26, 2007

dinosaurs

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You know, for my entire life I have heard that dinosaurs were extinct, and I am here to say it's all a lie. Dinosaurs are alive and well, and reside in my shower. They are smaller than believed to be, and very quiet (stealth like), but manage to get under my foot every time I step in.The only thing that hurts worse than stepping on a dinosaur (triceratops are the worst) is stepping on a Lego, either way both make me question whether parenthood was the right choice.

So, this is my blog, if anyone actually reads it I will be floored, but this is it. I am moving my myspace posts over here too, and I guess either something or nothing will come of it.

2 comments:

Mike Greiner said...

Hi Julie!!!

you're in the blogger nation now! There is a way to get people to subscribe, causing them to get an email every time you post. should increase traffic. check out my blog to see how (there should be a website or something there where mine is).

mike

Unknown said...

Julie, this is an awesomely funny blog. You have quite a knack for writing my friend! Long live the T-Rex in your bathtub!