Tuesday, February 12, 2008

birthday boy


Happy Birthday Jackson! love, Mommy

So, we had Jack's birthday party on Sunday, I still can't believe he's six already,I better be careful not to blink or I'll miss it all.

The party was fun, worth all of the work that goes into it, and I even managed to have the house cleaned up before I went to bed at the end of it. Still shining my sink.

That night was brutal though, Jack and Katie both got sick, and I had a steady rotation of kids in my bed throughout the night, which is not conducive to a good nights sleep. Jack does get the kid of the year award though, because he managed to not throw up on me in bed, and although had he, I would not have been upset with him, I am no less appreciative that he managed to hold his own(so to speak) until he got to the bathroom.

Mike, Katie and Jack all stayed home sick, and managed to destroy my clean house in a way that 40 people the previous day couldn't accomplish. I am actually writing this to prolong the misery of having to clean up the wreckage of their past, but I guess I better get to it.

1 comment:

The Vic Shocker said...

For the record, I double flush to leave no streaks in your toilet for you. That's love cousin, that's love.