Wednesday, January 16, 2008

nice package


A bomb squad in Sweden was sent to an apartment building the other day when the janitor found a suspicious package. The building was cleared and a team of experts,"opened the package with bomb disposal equipment", only to find a vibrating sex toy. He called it in because "the package was humming and vibrating suspiciously." How embarrassing for all involved. Will the woman(I am assuming woman) that dropped, or discarded the box be questioned? I don't know, but I know that I am glad it happened, because I enjoyed the story immensley. Some people can't get enough politics, war coverage, tragedy, or even feel good stories in their news, I like the embarrassing and hilarious stories.

It is almost as funny as the man in Indiana that shot himself in the pee-pee while robbing a convenience store.

3 comments:

Jess said...

how about the guy that wheeled his dead roommate (who had died of natural causes) in an office chair to go try and cash his social security check at a Pay-O-Matic? OMG. That shouldn't be funny....but it is. (I'm going to hell.) http://www.wfsb.com/news/15008245/detail.html

mandy said...

LOL.
shot himself? LOL.

just found you through mike's page. love how your brain works!

:)

julie hoye said...

Hi Mandy,

Thanks, and welcome.