Sunday, March 23, 2008

trees, and bunnies and eggs, oh my!


It was brought to my attention today that I haven't blogged in a while, so I felt like I should at least try to get something down, see if it flows. The main reason that I haven't been writing is that life has gotten fairly boring in the last few weeks. Who really wants to read about math homework, and housework I should be doing, but haven't, and the fact that I am Mexican and failing Spanish?

Today was Easter, and it was a good day, although I had been dreading it, it wound up just being nice. I was actually the only one to throw a tantrum, and even that was early in the day, and I got over it.

I made the kids dress in nice clothes today, I really only make them do that twice a year, at Thanksgiving and Easter, and they get new clothes so they don't mind so much. This morning as I was getting Billy dressed for the day, he had taken a shower and I took off his towel to dress him, and as he stood there naked, he had his eyes closed really tight. I asked him why his eyes were closed, and he told me it was because he didn't want me to see him naked. How could I stay in a bad mood after that?

That is all I really have for now, and I know it isn't the best post, but it is a great excuse to put up a picture of my kids, and now Uncle Fred can't accuse me of being like all the other bloggers that write for a while and then just quit.

Side Note: I just read that a guy in Italy hypnotized a store clerk, and then robbed the store. (Now that's just funny) I won't post the link, I'm sure it will be easy to Google, and since there is video it should be worthwhile.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Julie!
Glad you all had a great Easter! My nieces and nephews look beautiful/handsome!! :)
Been wondering where your blogs have been..looking forward to the next one!

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

UF

Mike Greiner said...

Hi Julie,

the post was worth it for the picture.

as for the naked and closed eyes thing, I think my brother Mark tried that when he was a kid, too. Except he told his teacher that if she got naked and closed her eyes, he wouldn't see her.

strange kid.